The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation
UStream - Cannabis Common Sense Friday's, 8-9PM Pacific Time (Live Stream)
The show that tells truth about marijuana & the politics behind its prohibition, Cannabis Common Sense is intended to educate the public on the uses of cannabis in our society. Feel free to call the show (503-288-4448). We look forward to helping you.
Watch the show on Ustream! - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cannabis-common-sense
Be sure to check us out on Youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/cannabiscommonsense
We want to expand to more cable access channels across the country and get our message out! If you are interested in becoming a part of the CCS family, please contact us via email or phone to begin the process. We will send you weekly DVD's of the show that you can deliver to your local cable access channel.
If you are interested in sponsoring our show on your own local area's cable access network, please complete the following easy steps:
1. Look up your local cable access station.
What to Expect at Your Appointment or, The Eight-Fold Path of the Medical Marijuana Permit-Holder:
1. Check in when you arrive for your appointment. We must copy your state identification card for our file, pull your medical records, and create our THCF medical file.
2. You will fill out an extensive seven-page questionnaire if you are a new patient or a two-page questionnaire if you are a returning patient. Then, write your name, info and current date on top of several forms that are your medical records, and fill in any applicable state forms.
3. We have 20 minutes of video to orient you to your state's medical marijuana law, its program, and the use and cultivation of medical marijuana, including alternatives to smoking, such as vaporization. This video will answer most of your questions and is accompanied with printed support material and notes. Prior permit-holders/returning patients may skip this step.
4. You will then meet with our staff person, who will answer any remaining questions you have about medical marijuana. You pay our clinic's fee here. You also receive information about medical marijuana resources in your community.
5. Next, you see a Nurse Practitioner, or Registered Nurse, who conducts a non-invasive physical exam. No bodily fluids are taken. The nurse documents the results of the exam.
6. You will then meet a Medical Doctor who specializes in cannabis, cannabinoids and their medical efficacy. The doctor must review the physical exam, read your medical records, determine your qualifying condition(s), and write several pages of medical records, then fill in all necessary state forms for your medical marijuana permit.
7. We must make copies of all these forms and medical records for you and for your file at our office.