THCF is the national leader in the nascent, emerging cannabis industry.
The Hemp & Cannabis Foundation is working to truthfully educate the public concerning hemp and cannabis, as well as helping medical marijuana patients. We have clinics across the country where our doctors help patients obtain a permit for medical marijuana.
THCF Medical Clinics is the nation’s premiere physician’s clinic helping patients obtain their state’s permit to legally possess, use and grow medical marijuana. THCF has helped over 150,000 patients “get legal” in 9 states, with offices in Washington state, Oregon, California, Hawaii, Colorado and Michigan.
Our caring and knowledgeable support staff will help you through the process of becoming a certified medical cannabis patient. We are now scheduling appointments in 40 cities across the United States.
Contact us at 1.800.723.0188 for locations and details.
We are scheduling appointments at our clinics in :
Oregon at Portland, Eugene, Bend, Grants Pass and Umatilla
Washington state at Seattle/Bellevue, Olympia, Port Angeles, Spokane, Bellingham, and Kennewick
Michigan at Detroit/Southfield, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Flint, Saginaw, Marquette, Traverse City and Lansing
Hawaii at Honolulu, Hilo and Kapaa
Colorado at Denver, Durango and Glenwood Springs
California at Riverside.
What to Expect at Your Appointment or, The Eight-Fold Path of the Medical Marijuana Permit-Holder:
1. Check in when you arrive for your appointment. We must copy your state identification card for our file, pull your medical records, and create our THCF medical file.
2. You will fill out an extensive seven-page questionnaire if you are a new patient or a two-page questionnaire if you are a returning patient. Then, write your name, info and current date on top of several forms that are your medical records, and fill in any applicable state forms.
3. We have 20 minutes of video to orient you to your state's medical marijuana law, its program, and the use and cultivation of medical marijuana, including alternatives to smoking, such as vaporization. This video will answer most of your questions and is accompanied with printed support material and notes. Prior permit-holders/returning patients may skip this step.
4. You will then meet with our staff person, who will answer any remaining questions you have about medical marijuana. You pay our clinic's fee here. You also receive information about medical marijuana resources in your community.
5. Next, you see a Nurse Practitioner, or Registered Nurse, who conducts a non-invasive physical exam. No bodily fluids are taken. The nurse documents the results of the exam.
6. You will then meet a Medical Doctor who specializes in cannabis, cannabinoids and their medical efficacy. The doctor must review the physical exam, read your medical records, determine your qualifying condition(s), and write several pages of medical records, then fill in all necessary state forms for your medical marijuana permit.
7. We must make copies of all these forms and medical records for you and for your file at our office.